Two visions...

I wanted to share a quick encouraging story...

Recently Alex and I have been praying about having a property for our YWAM center here in Chepo.  The idea of aquiring a property is a big challenge for us, considering the fact that we don't exactly have $70,000 in our back pockets.

We were talking about this with our little volunteer team two days ago, and praying about how God will lead us in the future.  After our meeting we spent some time just chatting and Fernando, one of our volunteers, shared the following with me...

"Quite a while ago God gave me two visions. In one vision I was in a place I had never seen before. Someone was showing me around this place, but in the vision I couldn't see who the person was.  I felt it was significant to my future.

"The next vision was of me being given a large property. In the vision I understood that the property was not for me personally, but for the church. Only instead of being like a traditional church the property had buildings with space to house groups of people that came to visit. I saw an old man giving me large amont of money to buy the property.

"The first vision came true when Alex took me to the YWAM base to do the NIKO camp. Everything there was exactly what I had seen in my vision.

"The second one is yet to come true, but now that I hear your ideas to have a YWAM center here I think I might know what it was about."

Pretty amazing, huh? God speaks in many ways.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Two halves of my life

Overwelmed.... in a good way.

Back in Oregon